ARMA (Australian Revenue Management Association – APAC)
ARMA was established by Melissa Kalan, a revenue management (RM) specialist, as the major support organisation of RM education and training in the region.
Our aim is to actively up-skill, promote the importance of the RM process and support the training of RM to the wider accommodation community and students.
We do this by providing services for our trained community of members such as –
- independent, quality information & advice on corporate structure, remuneration and software;
- an industry digital magazine publication “RM” featuring original RM content;
- education solutions for individuals and organisations via the online ARMA Yield Academy;
- ensuring compliance of the nationally accredited training course in yield management;
- recruitment assistance;
- industry training workshops;
- annual APAC Revenue Management Summit – view here,
- industry advisory panel;
- sponsors the revenue management awards for industry – HM Awards in Sydney and the New Zealand Hotel Industry Awards annually.
ARMA places significant focus on this critical specialist area across all sectors of our industry.
Better Revenue – Better Industry