Australian & NZ Revenue Management Association (ARMA)
ARMA ( Australian Revenue Management Association) was established by a Revenue Management Specialist as the major support organisation of Revenue Management (RM) in the Australian & New Zealand Hotel Industry.
Our aim is to actively support job functions, promote the importance of the RM process and support the training of RM to the wider employee community in organisations and students.
We do this by providing membership services, quality information & advice, publications, education via our Revenue Management Academy , recruitment assistance,industry events and networking opportunities and placing a focus on this critical specialist area across all sectors of industry.
We work for our members & partners by providing a range of services such as –
- Phone support
- An industry voice supporting revenue management jobs
- Employee Revenue Management Skills Assessment
- Assistance with internal recruiting processes
- Revenue Management publication (RM) – Australia’s main publication reporting on Revenue Management & showcasing RM employees, articles & products
- On-line Revenue Management Academy
- Corporate online training solutions for employees and education partners
- Discounts to conferences and training offered by other organisations
- Discounted entry to networking & educational events run by ARMA
- Industry Advisory Panel – connecting professionals with senior leaders in a range of industry to answer questions in relation to RM and industry issues.
- ARMA weekly e-newsletter
- Sponsoring an RM Award to recognise the contribution of this specialist role in our industry via the HM Awards.
Better Revenue – Better Industry